Council 587 was Chartered June 16, 1901 on the four principles of Charity, Unity, Fraternity and Patriotism in order to form a solid foundation of service. It is the goal of each of our members to build on this foundation by
- Being of assistance to fellow members in time of need
- Strengthening himself and his fellow knights in the faith.
- Strengthening families and family life
- Being a strong pillar of support for our priests
- Being of service to church and community by coming to the aid of those most in need in society
Business Meetings are held once a month, on the 1st Tuesday, at 6:30 p.m. Meetings are proceeded at 6:00 by a rosary..
Officer Meetings are held once a month, on the last Tuesday, at 6:00 p.m.
Annual Activities include: Fraternal Benefits Nights and Religious Appreciation Dinners.
Church Actvities/Service include:
- Pancake breakfasts.
- Cleaning the church on a weekly basis
- Eucharistic Holy Hour Adoration every Friday at 7 p.m.,
- Helping serve dinner at Alpha meetings
- and hosting the annual Parish Summer picnic at our picnic grounds in West Ann Arbor just to name a couple.
Community Service Activities include: our annual Tootsie Roll Drive to raise money for the mentally impaired.