Our curriculum is designed to inspire learning and fun.
Our Play Based Curriculum
Little Saints Preschool curriculum embraces the National Education Goal of school readiness for every child. L
Based on observations of the children at play, Little Saints has adopted the Michigan State University Thematic Curriculum which relies on degreed teachers and is guided by the Michigan Standards for Pre-Kindergarten and NAEYC Curriculum Standards.
The teachers plan developmentally appropriate activities taking into consideration varying abilities, interests, home language, family culture, and learning styles.
Our program features:
- Christian education in the Catholic tradition, warmly welcoming children of all faiths
- Developmentally appropriate activities fostering intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth
- Focus on kindergarten readiness
- Atrium classes in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Spanish class
- Music and Art
- Snacks and hot lunch
- Parent-teacher conferences
- Degreed professionals in the field of early childhood education