07 March, 2021
You’re never to old to be surprised. -Katherine Applegate (Wishtree)
- Monday: Mass at 8:15 in the parish hall- all are welcome.
- Thursday: Last day of registrations for 2021-2022 school year!
- Friday: No School for Students (and no poem recitation this week)
- Winter Break (no school): March 12/March 15
- Whooo’s Reading: March is reading month! If you have not done so already, please login to your student’s account online and go to https://fund.whooosreading.org/login and login with the user/password given. 20 minute reading homework counts! If you still need help with logging in, please contact me, Mrs. Steffy, and/or Cynthia Rutherford. Thank you for helping our school!
March is Reading Month Activities
Students get a “punch” on a punch card each day that they participate in reading month activities. Prizes/charms are won every five times!
- Monday: Popcorn Treat
- Tuesday: Read a Biography
- Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday- bring in a WOW word!
- Thursday: Dress/Speak like Shakespeare
- Friday: Read a Recipe
Homework This Week
2nd Grade Homework: math pages can be found in our online book under “Resources” in case your student is missing anything.
- Monday: Read 20 minutes (choice book), return last week’s tests
- Tuesday: Read 20 minutes (choice book), Math: none (test)
- Wednesday: Read 20 minutes (choice book), Math: Lesson 81 pg 379-380, study for spelling
- Thursday: Read 20 minutes (choice book)
3rd Grade Homework: We have switched to our Volume II book!
- Monday: Read 20 minutes (choice book), Math Lesson 79 pg 476-478 odds, return tests
- Tuesday: Read 20 minutes (Finish Poppers/study guide), Math: practice test, study for grammar test
- Wednesday: Read 20 minutes (choice book), Math: study for test; study for spelling test
- Thursday: Read 20 minutes (Choice book)
- 2nd Grade: Math test Tuesday, Phonics Test Thursday
- 3rd Grade: Grammar quiz and Religion test Wednesday
- Both Classes: Plickers game on WWI on Wednesday, Spelling Test on List 22 will be Thursday, March 11.