SCRIP is a great program to help the school.
How it works:
- Purchase gift cards from retailers covering nearly all product categories (many of which are things you buy each day such as groceries, gas, clothing, home improvements, and dining.)
- Retailers will return a certain percentage of monies earned back to the school that is distributed monthly.
- For families attending St. Thomas, 50% of the rebate earned from SCRIP can be applied to your student’s tuition!
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com to enroll. Begin by inputting the St Thomas code D5BC7E482529.
- Fill out the registration information and click Submit.
- Select from Hundreds of retailers, purchase gift cards and earn St. Thomas money!
- If you have a child at St. Thomas, print out and sign the Scrip registration form 2014 and return to main office. Otherwise, 100% of monies earned will go to support the school!
Ways to shop:
- Do all your shopping online at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Order ScripNow electronic gift cards and get your ecard in minutes. Print your ScripNow ecard right from your Shop With Scrip account and redeem it at a store or enter ecard code for online purchases.
- Order plastic gift cards that can be picked up at school or sent home in your child’s backpack (usually within a week.)
- You can reload some of your existing gift cards by logging into your Shop With Scrip account.
- Visit school office to shop “on the go.” Select assortments of plastic gift cards are available for purchase.