There are several programs that make it easy to support St. Thomas School financially. See the following suggestions for putting your everyday spending to work for your school!
How it works:
- Purchase gift cards from retailers covering nearly all product categories (many of which are things you buy each day such as groceries, gas, clothing, home improvements, and dining.)
- Retailers will return a certain percentage of monies earned back to the school that is distributed monthly.
- For families attending St. Thomas, 50% of the rebate earned from SCRIP can be applied to your student’s tuition!
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com to enroll. Begin by inputting the St Thomas code D5BC7E482529.
- Fill out the registration information and click Submit.
- Select from Hundreds of retailers, purchase gift cards and earn St. Thomas money!
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy. All you have to do is enroll in Kroger Community Rewards then shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! You’ll earn money for the school every time you shop.
AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. If you’re shopping on Amazon.com you will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.