High School Open House NOVEMBER 15, 2022 from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
A Transformative Classical Catholic Education
St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic School exists to form disciples of Jesus Christ. Educating students in the Eucharistic culture and classical intellectual tradition of the Catholic Church, they are led to encounters with the transcendental Good, True, and Beautiful. In wonder, confidence, and virtue, students are prepared to engage our broken world for the glory of God, the good of others, and for their own sanctification.
A rigorous four-year curriculum taught through the lens of the Catholic Faith
Hallmarks of St Thomas the Apostle High School
- Spiritual life centered on daily Mass and prayer
- Integrated liberal arts curriculum in the Catholic Intellectual Tradition
- Community and fellowship to foster adventure in a fruitful, pure and God-fearing way
- Rhythm to our days giving them tools for life long balance
- Immersion in the parish and community mission
- Differentiated formation for boys and girls
- Small class sizes
“There is a need in our Ann Arbor community for a specifically Catholic Classical effort. ” Fr. William Ashbaugh