2022 – 2023 St. Thomas School Handbook
Please click here to view the 2022-2023 Parent-Student Handbook
Handbook Declaration of Agreement form
Belt looped pants must be worn with a brown or black metal buckle only belt. All shirts and blouses must be tucked into pants or skirts. One pair of post earrings, girls only. Polish/Make-up: None for Grades Kindergarten – 6th, minimal for 7th & 8th. No distracting haircuts, unnatural colors or styles. Jewelry: Minimal. No hats. No tattoos. Principal reserves the right to make final decisions in regard to interpreting & applying the dress code… Read More Below.Read More
Forms & Resources
Medication Authorization Form
Please click here for the Medication Authorization Form.
Volunteer Driver Form
Please click here for the Volunteer Driver Form.
Field Trip Permission Form
Click here to download the Field Trip Permission Form.
- Half or Whole Tuna, Turkey or Grilled Cheese Sandwich, or Mac N’ Cheese. Sides: Chips or Apple.
- Beef or Chicken Burritos, Chicken or Cheese Quesadillas, and Soft or Hard Tacos.
- Mostaccioli & Cheesy Bread.
- Thursday—Jimmy John’s
- #1-5 Originals & S1-S5 Plain Slims.
- Friday—Dominos Pizza:
- Cheese or Pepperoni Slices.
Pay with e-Funds: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56416